The Happy Tailz Olympics is an online competition conducted by Happy Tailz, using social media as a platform, and with badass hampers from our sponsors as prizes. The Happy Tailz games are about exploring the relationship between pet parent and pet. So, all events are team events – pet parent and pet participate as a team when competing.
These Happy Tailz Olympics are sponsored by:
How can you participate?
To participate you must shoot a video of you and your pet playing one of the games. This video must be shared on Instagram (compulsory) and/or Facebook using the hashtag #HappyTailzOlympics.
The competition will run from 17th to 30th November 2018. Please read all the rules and regulations below before making an entry.
Winners will receive prize hampers sponsored by Captain Zack, Petwale, Georgina’s Kitchen, Tag My Paws, Hoonar, Brinda’s Pet Bakery, House of Joy,Papa Pawsome, LANA Paws, Canine Craving, Just for Wags, Marsha n Buddy, Paws-A-Little, Paw Passionz, Pet Pooja, Petgascar Pet Spa, The Bolt Store, Wow Dog Box and HappyTailz.
Rules & Regulations –
- The video must be a continuous video with no edits. Edited videos will be disqualified. Videos that are more than a minute long should be sent via WhatsApp to +91-831-071-5082.
- The time for solving the game will be measured from the moment the game in placed before the dog and until the game is completed. The full untouched game board must be visible at the start of the video.
- Both pet parent and pet must be visible in the video.
- This is a team event so encourage and play with your dog to solve the puzzle in the shortest time. However the team will be disqualified if the pet parent points out the location of the treats. You may use your voice to encourage your pet, but you cannot use your hands to guide your pet to the treats in the board.
- – To set up the board for the game, you must have treats placed in the hollows as shown.
- You are allowed unlimited entries between 17th and 30th Nov. 2018.
- Only entries with the hashtag #HappyTailzOlympics will be valid.
Please follow all sponsors on Instagram. @capt.zack_india @petwale @georginaskitchen.blr @tagmypaws @hoonar.in @brindaspetbakery @houseofjoyindia @papapawsome @thelanapaws @caninecraving @justforwags @marshanbuddy @pawsalittle @pawpassionz @petpooja_biscuits @petgascarpetspa @theboltstore @wowdogbox
(link format for instagram https://www.instagram.com/happytailzgames/)
– No Giveaway or Private Accounts please. If your account is private, it must be made public during the giveaway and for 48 hours afterward.
– Judges decision will be final.
There will be 3 categories per game, and 6 games involved – Lucy, Linus, Sally, Frieda, Patty and Woodstock. Teams can participate in one or more categories. There will be 1 winner per category for each game.
The categories per game are:
- Rapid Fire Round: The team that completes the puzzle and finds all the treats in the least amount of time will win.
- Most Accurate Play: The team that solves the puzzle by finding the treats correctly (without opening any parts without treats) in the least amount of time will win.
Most Innovative Play: In this category teams have to find new and interesting ways to play the games differently. The team with the most innovative way to play will win.
Special Prizes to be Won –
Bolt Store’s Most Surprising Game Solution
Brinda’s Pet Bakery’s Most Earnest Team
Canine Craving’s Most Ravenous Player
Captain Zack’s Clean Sweep Award
Captain Zack’s Most Funky Team
Captain Zack’s Most Graceful Player
Captain Zack’s Most Leisurely Player
Captain Zack’s Smooth Operator
Georgina’s Kitchen’s Most Focused Player
Hoonar’s Oldest 2-Legged Player
Hoonar’s Youngest 2-Legged Player
House of Joy’s Best Start Award
Just For Wags Most Waggiest Player
LANA Paws’s Most Vivacious Team
Marsha N Buddy’s Best Partneship Award
Papa Pawsome’s Oldest 4-Legged Player
Papa Pawsome’s Youngest 4-Legged Player
Paw Passion’s Most Waggish Entry
Paws-a-Little’s Most Novel Player
Pet Pooja’s Most Heart Warming Entry
Petgascar’s Most Fiesty Player
Petwale’s Most Persistent Team
Tag My Paws Most Ambitious Team
Wow Dog Box’s Mischief Maker