It’s time we met!
We haven’t met you yet because we are based in Bangalore, and to amend that we are coming to Mumbai.
While we have been a part of other events that have taken place in Mumbai, this time Happy Tailz is organising its own little meet and greet!
We would love to hear your stories. How have you used the games and what have they done for you? Perhaps you have found some new ways to play the games that we hadn’t thought of? We would love to know. We also plan to bring in trainers to this get together. They add a whole new perspective to what the games can do for you and your dog.
If you have friends who don’t have the Happy Tailz games but are interested and would like to know more, please bring them along.
Here is what we plan to do:
Venue: All Elements Cafe, Khar (Find it on Google Maps)
Date: 24th June 2018
Time: 3-5 pm (We request that you be there by 3 pm as we have an afternoon of stuff planned for you)
– 3 pm: arrival of guests
– 3:15 pm – Bonding and interacting with your dog – the Happy Tailz perspective
– 3:45 pm – What to do when your dog is housebound
– 4:15 pm – Fun and games for all
Rules of the event:
1) Please confirm your presence as we have limited seats and have to confirm the same with the cafe too.
2) Please fill out the attached form as your registration form for the event. If you are bringing a friend please make sure to mention it in the registration form below.
3) You are welcome to bring your dog. There will be many people and other dogs. The cafe is a relatively small space so we request that only dogs that are comfortable in this kind of a setting accompany their parents. Again we have space for a limited number of dogs so please let us know soon.
4) Please expect a call from someone at Happy Tailz with a few questions regarding your dog if your dog is to accompany you.